1. Reiki teaches you how to self-heal so that on a daily basis you can balance your body, mind, spriit and physical body. A reiki course will empower you to take control of your own health and well-being.
2. So many are looking for direction and guidance in their life, but don’t know where to turn. If you feel like something may be missing from your life, then you will benefit from a Reiki class!
We all need spiritual fulfillment and connection to be truly happy and if we are lacking that connection, then really, we have nothing. Reiki will allow you to connect to your intuition and make the choices that are right for you.
3. Stress is a major factor in a range of illness and millions of work days are lost every year due to employee stress. Reiki can help you find inner peace and clarity.
4. Reiki dosn’t just relieve stress and help you relax – it can be used to work on physical and emotional conditions as well! Taking a Reiki class can really assist with stress, depression, injuries, fractures, surgery, arthritis and more!
5. A process called the “Attunement” is used to connect you to your higher self and help you to know you self on a more intimate level. Reiki shows you who you really are and opens up your mind to the things that you need and in this life.
6. Do you sometimes feel like you are taking, taking and never giving? Reiki will assist you in helping others in a soul satisfying way and there is nothing like being able to offer a healing gift to someone in need.
7. Learning Reiki will help you see others as they really are. We often give others the benefit of doubt, even if deep down we do not really trust who they are. Learning Reiki can make you feel like you’e lived in darkness and suddenly, the “light” has been turned on!
8. We all accumulate emotional trauma in our lives and so many think that by just burying these traumas, they have dealt with “it”. Emotional trauma leave negative energies in our body and if this energy is not released, this may hold us back from shinning our light in the world, or worse yet, manifest into a serious illness.
9. Many of us get trapped is a circle that follows the same unhealthy lifestyle patterns and habits over their lifetime. Despite many attempts to change these behaviors, many are bogged down by their life and are unmotivated to make the changes needed. Reiki can change the way you look at life and deal with situations. Suddenly it doesn’t seem so difficult to make the decisions we need to make, they just naturally occur when they need to!
10. Everyone longs for happiness…very few actually achieve it though. The founder of Reiki, Dr. Mikao Usui said that Reiki is the “Art of Inviting Happiness”.
True happiness comes from being connected to your intuition or higher self and following your true journey on this earth. Without that bond, the soul suffers.