Also known as Champissage, or Champi, is a form of relaxation massage that focuses on the head, neck, and shoulders which are important energy centers within the body. It is very relaxing and has a balancing effect on the recipient as it helps them to release stress and tension creating a sense of peace and well being.
What are some of the benefits of Indian Head Massage?
- General Relaxation
- Improved blood circulation increasing oxygen supply to the brain
- Calms, revitalizes and uplifts the spirit
- Can create a more balanced state of being, and balancing of the Chakras
- Relaxes taut and uncomfortable muscles, eases stiffness, breaks down knots and nodules in muscle tissues
- Stimulates blood circulation and drains away accumulated toxins
- Increased joint mobility
- Improved lymphatic drainage which helps in the removal of waste products and toxins helping the immune system
- Can give your hair a healthy lustrous shine and improve skin condition
- Encourages deeper breathing and deep relaxation; very enjoyable and triggers the release of “feel good” chemicals called endorphins creating an almost euphoric sensation of contentment and happiness.
- Promotion of hair growth
- Helps to dissipate mental tiredness, stress, depression resulting in greater mental alertness and concentration and clearer thinking.
May also help relieve the following conditions:
Eyestrain, tension headaches, migraines, earaches, Tinnitus (ringing in the ear), jaw ache, sinusitis congestion, insomnia, and disturbed sleep.
1 Hour Indian Head Massage $75.00 1.5 Hour Indian Head Massage with Reiki $100.00