Cynthia at Essential Energy Healing is approved by the Canadian Reiki Association as a Certified Reiki Teacher and is approved as a Continuing Education Provider,CEU’s offered to Massage Therapists, Nurses and Occupational Therapists for Reiki Levels 1 & 2 Classes as Members of the Natural Health Practitioners of Canada (NHPC).
Cynthia has been teaching and practising Reiki in Central Alberta for over 10 years
All classes are taught following the curriculum of the Canadian Reiki Association (CRA) and are facilitated by Cynthia Sebry, CRA Licensed Reiki Master Teacher
WHAT MAKE ESSENTIAL ENERGY HEALING SO DIFFERENT?
~ Small, intimate class sizes ~ no more than 4 students
~ One on one instruction and ongoing mentoring
~ Thorough hands on practice time for everyone to give and receive
LineageWestern style USUI Reiki through Hawayo Takata
Fully awaken the Healer Within!
It is always such an honor to teach a Reiki class…this journey is so beautiful for each and every one of us who walk this path.
The Reiki attunement is to bring us into and William Lee Rand Founder, The International Center for Reiki Training
Essential Energy Healing Offers the following
- Small class sizes
- Individual classes for those who are unable to attend scheduled classes
- Encouragement to go slowly through your levels, to integrate the energies of Reiki
- Ongoing support and guidance through mentorship and Reiki circles
- Six years as a Reiki Master Teacher ~ Now certified through the Canadian Reiki Association to uphold a code of ethics
How to receive Credit
To receive your Continuing Educational Units, please inform Essential Energy healing when registering for your class and the necessary forms and paperwork will be prepared for you.
You must also: Attend all parts of the educational activities, practice sessions, demonstrate all techniques and complete all forms.
Reiki Teachers & Students learn from each other & Reiki Guidance
We all learn that Reiki will guide us on our path as long as we are open to the guidance that we receive from the Reiki energy. Being a Reiki Teacher, I always learn as much from my students as they learn from me, although Reiki itself is the Teacher for us all. In being attuned to Reiki, we are only the vessel that the energy and information flows through, as well as a channel for the healing energy to move through.
Once I’ve attuned students, it is my goal is to have them reach a place of confidence and trust on the Reiki. Students leave Reiki classes empowered and dedicated to using Reiki in their lives daily. Reiki can also be integrated into other practices they may already be using in their lives such as yoga, massage or meditation.
I assist my student’s confidence in using Reiki in the following ways
- Plenty of practice time. By giving and receiving Reiki during the class, this will allow the student to develop a relationship with the healing energy and how it feels when it flows through them.
- I ask the students to give feedback to one another by sharing their experiences while giving & receiving Reiki. This will help the new Reiki practitioners trust in the unseen effects of the Reiki.
- I encourage all students to trust their intuition, as Reiki will always guide them. It’s always so exciting to watch people trust their guidance. and to be open to how Reiki can be used to promote healing and energetic well being in their lives.
- Reiki is with You for your life time. Your connection with Reiki can never be broken. Keep trusting and following your guidance.
Each of the Lacombe and Red Deer Alberta Reiki Classes I teach offer the exact same information, but depending on the students, wording and teachings may vary, as each group has their own individual energy to offer.