It is an anchor point, a reset, an acknowledgement of your intentions and actions, and sets up our focus for the next few weeks.
Celebrate it by doing something really wonderful for yourself.
Me – I’ve made the decision of what that something really wonderful is…Read on if you’re interested. If not have a great day! <3
As many of you know, I was diagnosed with Lupus 6 years ago and although I feel fantastic right now, I have struggled with my physical health off an on, my spiritual health, my emotional and mental health can take a dive when I get sick. Over the 6 years, thank you to Lupus, I have a damaged kidney and pancreas. I’ve fought time and time again to “come back” into a good space and I’m done with getting my ass kicked
I’m always open to trying new things for my health. For the past 3 years, I’ve been doing morning smoothies with superfoods, which has really helped, but not back where I want to be. And, it’s expensive, adding protein powders, ashwaganda, spirulina, chlorella, spinach, advocados, berries.
FINALLY, I have found something that has been working FOR ME. I’ve only been taking this product for 1 week and within that week, I have had more energy than I’ve had the past year.
Every day for the past 6 years, unless I’m teaching, I have to lay down in the afternoon…..NOW, I don’t have to lay down for an afternoon siesta (although it’s nice, not always welcome). I’m out walking when I usually sleep, I’m sleeping better and just overall my mood has changed to more joy and peace. Can I have an amen? Oh yes, Amen my Warrior Goddess.
I am starting my 10 Day Transformation Cleanse today….this is what I am doing for me. My reset. My intentions and actions over the next 10 days will set me up for energies to come.
I’d ask you to wish me luck, but I know in the deepest part of me, I’VE GOT THIS!
Much L☮♈️☪ Cynthia )0(
If you want to know more about improving your own energy and physical health, let me know, I’d be happy to share with you!
I LOVE my morning Rituals…..
Most mornings, I like to make a cup of hot water with lemon and honey, go outside and sit on the back deck. If I’m blessed enough to be up early, I’ll see the sun come up over the lake. I like to take this time to ground, center and balance my energies before I start the day.
Here’s how you can start your own morning ritual!
~Early morning, before you eat breakfast or start reading emails
~ Your favorite mug or glass, a quiet place to sit, and the ingredients you need to make your beverage of choice
~: In the quiet early hours, come into the kitchen and gather the ingredients you’ll need to make your morning drink. Stay in a headspace of silent awareness, taking in this ritual with all of your senses. Listen to the whistle of the teakettle, or the steamy drip of the coffeemaker. Smell the aromas as they hit your nose and inhale deeply. Refrain from distracting yourself with technology during any waiting periods, instead focusing on the sensations of your body in that moment, breathing in gratitude for another day on this earth.
When your beverage is ready, steadily pour it into a beautiful glass or mug, and bring it to the table or somewhere that you can sit for a few minutes. Cup the mug with both of your hands, close your eyes, and think of a positive intention that you want to set for the day. Imagine that intention as bright, shimmering light, growing from your heart until it fills your chest. Now visualize that intention flowing through your arms and hands, and into your mug, infusing your drink with the energy of that intention.
Sip your morning beverage in silence for a few moments, feeling the liquid energy flow into your body, aligning you to the Divine, and strengthening you for the day to come!
Much L☮♈️☪ Cynthia )0(
Sending you wishes that your Christmas sparkles with moments of love, laughter and goodwill, May 2015 be full of contentment and joy.
I would like to take a moment to say Thank You for being here with me!
Yes, I said REST.
This is a word we seem to have forgotten in our fast-paced Western Culture. We are moving and lightning speed and multi-tasking like mad. We are doing MORE with LESS support. And most of us are really pretty tired.
In nature, we celebrate the changing of the seasons. And every farmer knows that a recipe for getting an healthy abundant crop is to leave the fields fallow for a period of time. But it’s not that nothing is happening during these fallow periods. The soil is regenerating. The nutrients are building back up. The plants are building their internal infrastructure and their root system is expanding beneath the ground. Without this fallow time, nature could not come out in her full splendor next Spring-with bountiful crops and glorious flowers.
We humans aren’t so different. We also need deep periods of stillness, rest, and “down time.” But our culture doesn’t really celebrate these things. With only 2 weeks of vacation a year at most jobs, there’s time for little more than a few family visits or a quick vacation.
So we keep pushing and pushing. And many of us, including me, have ended-up burnt out, unhealthy and generally not taking very good care of US. I was reading an article recently where it stated that approximately 80% of people today will experience adrenal fatigue in their lifetime. Wow.
So if you want to keep up your big, bright life. If you want to fully show-up for your family and your friends; if you want to make a big difference, you have really got to REST my friends. And nurture yourselves! This is not selfish behavior, but totally REQUIRED for folks who are going to be putting out a lot into the world. And I know a bit about all of you-you GIVE a lot. And you’ll burnout FOR REAL if you don’t charge up those batteries.
So here’s my suggestions of key holiday gifts to YOURSELF. If you fill up your own cup so that you are radiant and abundant, this will be nothing but FABULOUS for you, your family, and your work.
10 Tips For Holiday Self-Nurturance
1. Sleep a lot! I highly recommend averaging 9-10 hours of sleep per night-at least for a little while. You might think I am off my rocker, but just try it for a few days. You will thank me later.
2. Get regular bodywork (a.k.a. Reiki). Not just once a year on your birthday. I normally receive a reiki session and a massage, at least once a month – If I could I would go every other week.
3. Take a day of Sabbath. I suggest every week, but at least every other week. When I say “Sabbath,” I mean a day with no plans, no “home projects,” no laundry. Just a day where you get to do whatever would bring you the greatest joy or satisfaction in the moment. Yoga class? Spontaneous hike? Read a book? If you have kids, you will probably need to drop them at a friend’s house for the day to make it possible. And you can reciprocate the favor the next week.
4. Uplevel your fragrance with essential oils.We all want to smell yummy, but I encourage you to toss a few of those chemical perfumes and opt for some essential oils. Essential Energy Healing is now carrying IN STOCK, Chakra Essential Oils and a few new High Vibrational Blends like The Rainbow Blend, which is a great balance and harmonizer for the body. It seems to be my clients favorite as well! These oils make a great holiday gift too. You can get them here: http:// essentialenergyhealing.ca/ chakra-essential-oils/ or stop by!
5. Expand in front of the fire. Let yourself just lay on the floor in front of a cozy fire with a lot of pillows and some blankets. This can be a great opportunity to expand your consciousness and engage your intuition. I like to ask deep soul questions into the fire, then watch for the shapes and images that appear in the flames. One can interpret those images as answers to the questions posed-a beautiful collaboration between you and the greater Spirit of life.
6. Try a weekly resorative yoga class at a local studio. For those of you unfamiliar with restorative yoga, this is not a dynamic faced-paced yoga-cize class for fat burning. No, not at all. It’s more like doing a restorative “nap time” in some gentle stretch positions, but with lots of props and support. Now entering the chill zone! http://www. goodkarmayogaclass.com/
7. Support your spirit with flower essences.Those who are energetically sensitive will especially notice the effects. I’ve been using a common blend called “Rescue Remedy” made by Bach.
8. Take long baths. After a stressful day, my favorite activity is a long bath with candle light and some mellow music I have been using Pink Himalayan Sea salts in my bath for years, and they are great. You can add some relaxing essential oils such as lavender. Let yourself soak for a good while-at least 30 minutes.
9. Enjoy a coconut lube job. After that long bath I mentioned above, try topping it off with an slippery layer of coconut oil-straight out of the food pantry! It’s especially nice if you take time to apply it slowly to your body, imagining you are sending love to every part of your body as you apply the oil. This oil will leave your skin feeling so soft and supple, and it can be used at night in your hair-if it’s dry or color treated. And it smells and tastes great! You can get it at a health food store and is usually found near the olive oil. Mmmm…
Each of us represents the energy of an Archangel realm here on Earth. The expression of this energy helps us to align with our highest path and purpose in our lifetime. At the physical level, these energy centers also correspond to a chakra. Of course, each of us work with all seven chakras. But there would be one particular realm or chakra that we are most aligned to.
My primary Angelic Realm of Training is with the Archangel Michael. It is the energy center of intuition, protection and Divine Truth. It is also associated with the Third Eye Chakra.