Fifth ~ Ether: The Throat Chakra
- Essential oils :Believe essential oil
- Apply topically to the posterior neck and the back part of the head or skull.
The throat chakra is the center of communication, sound, and expression of creativity of thought, speech, and writing.
Position: Hollow of Throat
Objective: Speaking your truth, coming form the center of your willpower, listening and being heard, communication, finding you true voice and expressing your truth.
When your Throat Chakra is closed
When your Throat Chakra is opened
|You are afraid to speak up and say what you want or feel, not speakiing your truth||You are comfortable speaking your truth.|
|You go along with others so you don’t upset anyone.||You experience others listening to you .|
|You get sore throats often and feel like your throat is blocked.||You feel that you are heard and honored for your truth.|
Activities to balance your Throat Chakra
- Say “ohm” 7 times
- Read out loud to yourself or someone else
- Have an “inner-child” dialogue
- Neck rolls
- Practice silence and meditation
- Singing….out loud!!!